Schedule for FGIA FENBC Region Technical Summit Focuses on Codes, Standards, More
November 2, 2022 By FGIA
The final events schedule is now available for the inaugural 2022 Fenestration and Glazing Industry Alliance (FGIA) FENBC Region Technical Summit, to be held November 16 at Northview Golf and Country Club in Surrey, BC. This regional meeting will cover important topics of interest to the fenestration and glazing industry specifically in British Columbia, featuring speakers from Ecolibrium Energy Solutions, E3 ECO GROUP, Ply Gem Canada, Sentinel Glass and UL Canada. Register now to participate in the first-ever FGIA FENBC Region Technical Summit.
“Providing for continuity of FENBC’s operations, this in-person regional event is a unique opportunity to engage and network with fenestration professionals in British Columbia,” said Florica Vlad, FGIA Meetings Manager. “Don’t miss your chance to learn the latest updates on codes, standards and sustainability with a focus on both residential and commercial markets. These insights could impact your business.”
The summit will begin with breakfast followed by sessions from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Pacific Time. The schedule features topics relevant to both residential and commercial markets as well as specific breakout tracks for each segment.
• FGIA FENBC Region Overview and Annual General Membership Meeting with Janice Yglesias (FGIA Executive Director) and FENBC Region President, Dave Goldsmith (Ply Gem Canada,)
• Energy Step Code with Einar Halbig (E3 ECO GROUP)
• Code Talkers Panel Discussion with panelists Goldsmith, Carlos Muller (Sentinel Glass) and Tessa Hall (Ecolibrium Energy Solutions)
• Residential Session | Tempered Glass for Guard Loads Requirements (CSA 500 standard) with Robert Jutras (UL Canada)
• Commercial Session | Improving Commercial Glazing Projects Through Quality Management Systems with Jeff Dalaba (Administrative Management Systems)
• Residential Session | 2020 National Building Code of Canada with Goldsmith
• Commercial Session | Encapsulated Mass Timber Construction and Embodied Carbon
FGIA members can register for this event for a fee of $275 CAD and non-members can register for $550 CAD. Event sponsorship is available for $1,000 CAD, which allows participating companies to be recognized during the opening session and throughout the event, as well as recognition on the FGIA website. To learn more about sponsorship, contact Florica Vlad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about FGIA and its activities, visit FGIAonline.org
Print this page