Glass Day is an afternoon of high energy learning, innovation, hospitality and a way to give back to the glass and glazing industry. You'll learn from industry veterans, glass experts, and influential speakers and leaders who can help you succeed in the commercial glass and glazing industry.
Glass Day Panel Discussion: Oversized Glass Design Challenges & Trends
This year we have an extraordinary lineup of industry speakers who will shine light on the design challenges and trends related to oversized glass. Panel speakers include:
- Brian Craft, Architectural Sales Manager, Guardian Industries
- Larry Carbary, Industry Scientist/Fellow, Down Corning
- Doug Walker, Technical Director, Permasteelisa Group
- James Cheng, Principal, James K.M. Cheng Architects Inc.
There will be four sessions to help many roles succeed – including architects, glaziers, engineers, glass fabricators and more. For architects, three of the four sessions are AIA accredited and count towards continuing education credits to help maintain your designation. Here is a quick peak at our sessions:
- Designing with Structural Laminated Glass Interlayers - Kuraray
- When to Use Storefront or Curtain Wall Construction - Kawneer
- Glass 101: Basics, Performance & Aesthetics – Garibaldi Glass
- Big Glass, Can You Handle It? – Wood’s Powr-Grip