Top Glass 2020 Call for Papers
1. Presenters should be an acknowledged expert in the topic area, able to elaborate on the presentation in response to questions from attendees.
2. Presentations must be generic and educational, free of promotions of any particular company or product. The presenter’s company may be mentioned briefly as background information.
3. The topic material must be of interest to professionals in the commercial glass building industry, including architects, building engineers, glazing contractors, glass fabricators and/or glaziers/installers.
4. All material must be the original intellectual property of the presenter or used with permission of the original source.
5. Use of video in support materials is acceptable, but should be restricted to a small portion of the overall presentation time.
6. Exclusive presentations not previously offered elsewhere are strongly preferred. At least some of the material should be new.
7. Presentations must adhere to a high level of technical sophistication and accuracy.
8. Presentations qualifying attendees for continuing education credits from a recognized industry authority (eg. AIA, OAA) are strongly preferred.
9. Presentation support materials must be shared in advance with Top Glass organizers for review.
Submission deadline is NOVEMBER 4, 2020.