AAMA introduces new mobile app
June 2, 2014 - In conjunction with its Summer Conference, June 1-4, 2014, the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) has released the AAMA app. This new technology companion for the conference is now available for free download in the Apple and Android app stores.
During the conference, users of the app will be able to:
* Receive notifications with pertinent event information
* Connect and interact with AAMA staff and peers
* Keep the easy-to-reference conference agenda available at all times
* Build a customized conference schedule
* Quickly reference hotel, meeting space and local restaurant information
* Take notes during conference sessions on a mobile device
* Share content via Twitter, Facebook and email
Other app features for post-conference use include:
* Purchase technical standards and market research
* Sign up for AAMA’s professional training and certification program, FenestrationMasters™
* Discover the benefits of AAMA membership and begin the application process
* Learn more about AAMA product certification and request to join the program
* Get the latest industry legislative and regulatory information
* Keep up to date on the latest industry and AAMA news
“This new tool is an invaluable aid during AAMA conferences and offers a wealth of offers information to users between events. Use the attendee directory to network and get in touch after the event concludes. You can also use the app to view and register for future events, purchase technical standards and market research, learn about many AAMA programs and services and keep up to date while on the move,” says Rich Walker, AAMA’s president and CEO.
For Apple devices, such as iPad or iPhone, users must have iOs 5.0 or later. Android devices must operate on version 2.2 or later.
During the AAMA Summer Conference, attendees are encouraged to use the hashtag “#AAMAConf” in tweets in order to share and connect with other attendees.
For more information
StatsCan building permits report: March 2018May 17, 2018 - The value of building permits issued by…
Garibaldi Glass hosts successful Glass Day 2018May 17, 2018 - It’s safe to say that Glass Day,…
North American Occupational Safety Week kicks off across CanadaSymposiums, safety expos, and national safety awards are some of…
Vitro to sponsor rainforest habitat restoration at National AviaryApr. 26, 2018 - Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG Glass) announced…
Details of planned float glass plant for Guelph, Ont.The Xinyi glass plant in Guelph will be a modern…
June 21-23, 2018