Since the early days of the NACC Program (www.naccprogram.com) for Glazing Contractors and through the development of the AGMT program (www.agmtprogram.com) for Glazing Technicians, the vision has been to create an independent and balanced organization with broad industry support to manage or oversee these certification efforts.
The initial Board of Directors for the Architectural Glass and Metal Certification Council is as follows:
- AGMCC President - Demetrios (Jim) Stathopoulos – Ajay Glass, Canandaigua, NY
- Vice President - Dale Fuhr - Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc., Houston, TX
- Secretary/Treasurer - Jon Kimberlain - Dow Corning Corporation - Elizabethtown, KY
- Jim Maggiore - Royal Glass Company - Santa Clara, CA
- David Stutzman - Conspectus, Inc. - Tuckahoe, NJ
- Raymond Roy - Guardian Glass - Trenton, OH
In the short term, this will have no direct effect on NACC Certification, nor the development of the AGMT program. AMS will continue to operate and develop these efforts with the support of many industry professionals. Long term, the management and Board of the AGMCC believes the organization will be in a better position to meet the demands of all industry segments while capitalizing on common resources and goals of these two industry changing initiatives.
For more information