New committees and task groups created during FGIA Virtual Summer Conference
August 5, 2021 By FGIA
Several groups were formed or reactivated during June’s FGIA Virtual Summer Conference. To learn more about each, or to get involved with a group, click each’s link below.
- Joint Glass Strength Design Work Group (FEN-BC/FEN-CAN): Cross-organization task group will develop and submit a Code Change Request (CCR) to the Standing Committee on Housing and Small Buildings (SC-HSB) jointly with Fenestration Canada and Fenestration BC.
- Design Guide for Metal Cladding Fasteners Task Group (AAMA TIR-A9): Reactivated group will update AAMA TIR-A9, Design Guide for Metal Cladding Fasteners.
- Design Wind Loads on Fenestration Task Group (AAMA TIR-A15): Group will update AAMA TIR-A15, Overview of Design Wind Load Determination for Fenestration Systems.
- Window Selection Guide Update Task Group (AAMA WSG): Group will update AAMA WSG, Window and Door Selection Guide.
- Reinforced Thermoplastic Fenestration Exterior Profile Extrusions Review Task Group (AAMA 310): Group will review AAMA 310, Voluntary Specification for Reinforced Thermoplastic Fenestration Exterior Profile Extrusions.
Print this page
Stories continue below