Hardware & glazing systems
Kawneer introduces the AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door
October 26, 2018 By Kawneer
Oct. 26, 2018 – Kawneer Company introduces the AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door. Built on the foundation of the high-performance AA3200 Thermal Sliding Doors, the new AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door is ideal for architects, contractors, and developers looking to deliver performance, protection and productivity to both buildings and occupants.
Ask More From Your Door
Both the sliding panel door and frame for the new AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door leverage the innovative IsoPour Thermal Break Technology to create a thermally broken assembly with higher structural tolerances, enhanced energy efficiencies and greater design flexibility. The IsoPour Thermal Break Technology process merges the industry-proven pour and debridge thermal break with polymer isolator technologies.
- Interior and exterior dual finish capabilities.
- Low and standard threshold options.
- Screw spline frame joinery for clean corner assemblies.
- Stainless steel casters, tracks, and fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Accepts insulating glass for improved performance.
- Insect screens on interior-facing tracks for natural air ventilation and occupant comfort.
The AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door is designed to meet AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440 (NAFS) AW-45 ratings and can be outfitted with a heavy interlock system to meet the more stringent AW-65 rating.
For more information
Print this page