IGMA announces IG Fabricators Workshop in Canada
Jan. 26, 2017 – Last year, IGMA held two Fabricator Workshops in Texas and Minnesota, where more than 80 practitioners of the IG industry were led through the most important aspects of fabricating and testing IG units by the experts of our industry.
The workshop features a balanced mix of classroom education along with hands-on demonstrations to discover best practices for cleaning, cutting and handling glass, desiccants, sealants, gas fill, frost point and much more. The reviews of the Workshops were incredibly positive. Here are comments from actual paid attendees:
“The group of experts you had were awesome. They were very attentive, welcoming and helpful.”
“The hands-on portion is awesome. Being able to take what was learned in a presentation and then apply it in real life was really effective.”
“Hosting the event at a testing facility is great… while participants may see the IGU processes discussed at each of the stations every day, they don’t always get to see the testing methods and apparatus conducted from a third party.”
IGMA is pleased to bring the workshop to Canada at the Exova Test Facility in Mississauga, Ontario. Register now before the class fills up to attend and get immediate impact to your company’s bottom line. Modules include:
- Station 1: Glass Cutting & Washing (Bill Briese, Bill Lingnell)
- Station 2: Spacer and IG Fabrication (Jeff Warren)
- Station 3: Sealants/ Hot Melt Sealant (Mike Speicher, John Moroney)
- Sealant Adhesion & Butterfly Test (Steve Altum, David Cooper)
- Station 4: Volatile Fog (Jeff Haberer)
- Station 5: Gas Filling and Measurement (Randi Ernst)
- Station 6: Desiccants and Desiccant Matrix (Shulin Chu, Brian White)
- Station 7: Forensic Investigation of IGU Failures (Bill Lingnell)
IGMA Members receive a discount on attendance. Act now to reserve your spot!
- IGMA Member – $890 USD first attendee / $800 USD each additional attendee
- Non-Member – $990 USD each attendee*
*Registering non-member company will receive a 25% refund on all workshop fees if they join IGMA.
For more information