Ask More From Your Door
Both the sliding panel door and frame for the new AA3200M Thermal Sliding Door leverage the innovative IsoPour Thermal Break Technology to create a thermally broken assembly with higher structural tolerances, enhanced energy efficiencies and greater design flexibility. The IsoPour Thermal Break Technology process merges the industry-proven pour and debridge thermal break with polymer isolator technologies.
- Interior and exterior dual finish capabilities.
- Low and standard threshold options.
- Screw spline frame joinery for clean corner assemblies.
- Stainless steel casters, tracks, and fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Accepts insulating glass for improved performance.
- Insect screens on interior-facing tracks for natural air ventilation and occupant comfort.
For more information