GlassCon Global announce educational sessions
May 5, 2016 – The GlassCon Global schedule includes over 20 hours of robust programming designed to provide a variety of usable content relevant to all facets of the design and construction industry.
Some of the key insights attendees will gain from the conference include:
- High Performance Use of Glass – Learn about the durability of glass including: fire testing, noise absorption/sound scattering, laminated glass fin walls & acoustic interlayers
- Scientific Research – Learn from the top scientific minds from around the world with presentations from our Scientific Committee
- Net Zero, Energy and Sustainability – Understand energy code implications, thermal performance and production simulation, as well as benefits of insulating glass for commercial applications
- Security, Fire-Rated and Laminated Glazing – Learn about sealants, testing, safety requirements, design and dynamic structure of laminated glass
- Case Studies – Hear from top minds about the latest developments, products and processes in the field
Attendees can expect thought provoking discussion among global leaders and educational tracks geared specifically to address issues affecting all members of a project team.
For more information