GANA launches new website
Aug. 11, 2016 – Check out the GANA homepage for blog updates containing association and industry news. The GlassNation blog will track industry and assocation news, keeping our home page fresh with new information. The GlassNation blog is a great place to share your news too! Be sure to keep us on your distribution list so we can post your releases.
The GANA publications store is stepping into the modern era! New features to our ecommerce platform include:
- Document Tracking: Keep track of when a manual gets updated
- Recommendations: See additional items based on your selections
- Other Resources: Our new platform is managed by TechStreet. They are an international provider of technical resource publications so you may see products not owned by GANA. But don’t worry, all purchases made through our custom TechStreet site generate revenue for GANA.
- More Purchase Choices: Digital documents can be downloaded immediately. Customers also receive great pricing for bundling digital and print documents together.
- Rewards: Earn rewards from the purchases you make through TechStreet.
Please note, that members should always access the new publications store through the members-only login page.
Our new site is operated by TechStreet. All customers will need to create a separate account through TechStreet to make online purchases.
We have exclusive content reserved just for members! Log in with your current GANA username and password to access members-only pricing on publications and event registrations. In addition, members will have access to more features than ever. With the members-only section, users can manage their company’s GANA website profile, pay bills online and view restricted content such as Safety Bulletins and committee communications.
Do you need a GANA login? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just like our previous website, our new site allows our members to maintain a profile giving an overview of their company. With our new system, members can maintain this information using the members-only section of the website. Contact information and a brief description can be added under the “Edit My Profile” link in the members-only section. In addition, members can add their logo, a picture and even a video by clicking on the “Add Media” link.
We’ll provide more detailed instructions to our members in the coming weeks!
For more information