The event will focus on up-to-date insights on residential and commercial fenestration product applications. Offered concurrently with the GlassBuild America trade show, the seminar will feature eight one-hour Learning Unit (LU) courses accredited by the American Institute of Architects (AIA). Each course qualifies for Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) continuing education credits. By attending, AIA members can fulfill their full year's HSW continuing education requirements.
- "Specifying Windows and Doors Using Performance Standards"
- "Glass: The Right Choice"
- "Vinyl Windows: Designed for Performance"
- "Introduction to Designing Fenestration for Blast Mitigation"
- "Forensic Water Testing of Fenestration Products"
- "The Aluminum Advantage"
- "Fiberglass for Fenestration"
- "Designing Windows for Improved Sound Attenuation"