The Program offers one module monthly for twelve months, mostly via online webinar/broadcast. The modules include:
- Leadership Spectrum -Description of the skills required to be an effective leader in today's complex world (personalities, values, issues, world events, millennial employees).
- Character Strength Finder - Help every leader identify their natural strengths and begin to understand how and when to use them.
- Communicate with all Personalities - Provide insights into the likes and dislikes of each style and help people move from tolerating each other towards valuing our differences.
- Culture and Values - Organizations with a strong culture have clarity in their purpose, cause and belief. We gravitate towards them because of how they make us feel.
- Building Trust - People want the unity of hope, affection and high purpose. We focus on the activities and behaviors associated with building people up, while remaining authentic.
- Leadership Multiplier - Identify the activities and actions that lead towards "Diminisher" vs. "Multiplier" effects in everyday leadership. High performers want to work for Multipliers.
- Skills Development - A skilled team will beat a tenured team, every day. We help you identify, track and develop skill for your team.
- Coaching vs. Managing - Lessons learned and best practices found in competitive business and sports sectors. Great leaders incorporate a "coaching" mindset to develop their teams.
- Communications Plan - Leaders must map out their planned communications for the month, quarter and year. The aim is to get "buy-in"!
- Motivating for Performance - Developing skill within your natural presenter style on how to inspire and engage each personality style and sell your vision/idea with traction.
- Emotional Intelligence - Often referred to as the most important set of skills in leadership. Increase the understanding of your behavior through a focus on the 15 subscales found in emotional intelligence.
- Dealing with a Difficult Person - People trigger emotions in one another. Understand how to leverage your training to reach the best possible outcome in confronting bad behavior.
Program Facilitator: Oak Moser
Oak is a senior management professional with 33 years' experience leading and coaching teams in professional, manufacturing and competitive sports sectors. He has a proven track record as an effective leadership coach, working with multi-disciplinary teams, operating in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments where Customer Satisfaction, Winning and Profitability are key. He helps build competitive environments, where people connect and engage with each other to achieve goals and objectives quickly. He also applies a customized leadership behavioral approach that brings enthusiasm and desired results for organizations.
He is trained and certified with Coaching 2 Connect Inc., the authors of two successful Leadership Development Training Programs (Performance Architecture & Leadership Spectrum). The development programs are designed to help coaches and executives manage themselves, relationships with their team members, build a winning culture and serve their Clients with world class standards. He is experienced coaching leaders/athletes to get the most out of each other for team success.
- Coaching 2 Connect's Team Building Character DNA model
- Certified DISC Trainer - Human Behavior Model
Each module is offered online the third Wednesday of each month, beginning February 2017. Modules are 60-90 minutes in length. If you are unable to attend a schedule module, you will be given a link to view a rebroadcast of the module. The final session will be offered both live and online in January 2018 at the 2018 IGMA Winter Conference, January 31st in Tucson, Arizona. Each registrant will receive an email invitation in advance of each module session. Please use this information to participate in the webinar. Each online webinar will provide time for Q&A with Oak. The program also includes a DISC assessment for each registrant.
For more information