- Preserve the integrity of the technical process and outputs, observing fundamental due process.
- Eliminate duplication across committees to more efficiently execute member priorities.
- Align processes to carry out the new Association's strategic goals consistent with budget/staff capacity.
- Maximize the impact and end use of the documents produced in committee.
- Encourage and engage new volunteer participation.
Per the Agreement, GANA's legacy Divisions will be restructured into a separate section or department, to be named "GANA Technical Services," to reflect the full supply chain now represented by the new Association. The Integration Task Force is working to define the structure to maintain continuity of projects and publications.
The Glazing Industry Code Committee (GICC) retains its separate identity and processes in the new structure and is the governing body for developing industry positions regarding building and energy codes, and advocating those positions before code bodies.
The Integration Task Force is an ad hoc transition group with equal representation by NGA and legacy GANA representatives charged with advising the new Association Board on transition and integration matters. GANA's representatives are: Ren Bartoe, Vesuvius USA, Julia Schimmelpenningh, Eastman Chemical Co. and Stanley Yee, Dow Corning. NGA's representatives are: Michael Albert, S. Albert Glass Co., Angelo Rivera, Faour Glass Technologies and Nicole Harris, NGA President & CEO.
For more information